About Higginson Book Company
The photo below shows the poor condition of an original copy of "Sherman's March Through the South" (1865) and the new, archival-quality hardcover reprint which is sure to last much, much longer!
Our books are printed on archival quality, acid free paper and are available in either hardcover or softcover binding.
- Hardcovers are "Class A" archival, featuring heavy duty end-boards, acid-free end papers, sturdy spines and a durable buckram cloth binding available in a variety of colors.
- Softcovers are glue-bound or staple bound, depending on the length of the book. Covers are printed on 110lb standard gray card stock.
Image: Sample hardcover & softcover binding
*We print-on-demand. Softcovers are shipped in 7 to 14 days and hardcovers are shipped in 18 to 24 days. Satisfaction is guaranteed, or your money is refunded.
We offer quantity discounts to libraries, societies and individuals. Save up to 35%!
Our books make great fund-raisers. Please Contact us for a quote.
Do you have a rare and out-of-print genealogy or local history that you would like to have reprinted in order to preserve the original book? We take great care in handling your delicate, often disintegrating books and provide archival quality reprints which can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Contact us for details on our Preservation Program.
Let us help you preserve your family history for future generations. For more information on the services we offer, please visit our Publish Your Genealogy Page
All returns require approval from Higginson Books before returning. Please contact us for specific directions before returning an item.Please specify the reason for return:
- Defective (printing or binding error) - Higginson will replace or refund.
- Order placed in error by customer - Higginson will refund merchandise total, less shipping cost. Subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Damaged in shipping - Higginson will replace or refund.
Lost shipment / never received *Claims for non-received items (late or lost shipments) must be submitted within 45 days from the date the order was placed, or within 14 days of the ship date.- Higginson will investigate & replace items when necessary.
HIGGINSON BOOK COMPANY, LLC.
10 Colonial Rd. Suite 5-6
P.O. Box 778
Salem, MA 01970
Phone: 978-745-7170 | Fax: 978-745-8025
Store Hours: 9 a.m to 4 p.m. ET Monday - Friday.
Email: email@example.com or fill in the form below: